Mapei Planicrete 25kg
Mapei Planicrete 25kg is Synthetic rubber latex for improving adhesion of cementitious mortars.
Planicrete is a latex based on synthetic polymers, which cannot be re-emulsified in water after hardening and are also resistant to saponification.
When added to mortars, screeds and renders it increases mechanical strength and adhesion to the substrate.
Suitable for internal and external use
High strength cement mix
High resistance to abrasion
High compressive and flexural strengths
For the preparation of adhesive slurries, dilute 1 part of Planicrete with 1 part of water, while for the preparation of renders and screeds, dilute 1 part of Planicrete with 2 or 3 parts of water, before mixing it with cement and aggregates
After setting and hardening, cementitious mixes with added Planicrete have the following properties:
• better adhesion to substrates;
• higher compressive and flexural strengths;
• higher resistance to abrasion;
• higher impermeability;
• better resistance to freeze-thaw cycles;
• better resistance to diluted acids, saline solutions and oils
Mapei Planicrete can be used as an admixture to improve the mechanical and adhesive characteristics of cement-based screeds, renders and thin smoothing layers. It can also be used as an admixture for highly adhesive cement bonding slurries.
• High strength cement screeds for interior and exterior use.
• Cementitious bonding slurry for installing natural stone using the Mapestone system.
• High strength cement renders for interiors and exteriors.
• Cementitious bonding slurry to improve adhesion of conventional bonded screeds and screeds made from Mapecem Pronto or Topcem Pronto.
• Bonding slurry made from Mapecem or Topcem to improve adhesion of bonded screeds made from the same types of binder.
• Adhesive shotcretes for bonding renders.
• Cement mortars for filling holes, reconstructing damaged areas and finishing surfaces on buildings and precast concrete elements.
• Cementitious mortar for finishing off surfaces subjected to high levels of abrasion (industrial floors, ramps, channels) and for integrating small areas of worn floors.
Payment & Security
Payment Methods We Accept . We do not store any payment information.